Are you looking for landlord certificates? London Landlord Certifications provides all landlord certificates. As one of the best certificate providers, London Landlord Certifications provides EICR, gas safety certificate, PAT testing, EPC, Fire alarm safety, Legionella testing and property inventories in London, Essex, Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex and surrounding areas. Contact now for your property.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your property is completely safe for your tenants, or you could face prosecution. Landlord certificates are necessary for the Landlord to rent out their property legally. It is recommended that copies of the report be given to each tenant.
Here, you can book a gas safety check at a time that is convenient for you. London Landlord Certifications has the resources and the expertise to inspect your property. You can hire engineers for both residential and commercial properties.
In addition to landlord certificates, you can also contact London Landlord Certifications for electrical remedial works, boiler service, boiler repairs, boiler replacements, cooker installations, commercial gas & electrical inspections and fire alarm installations.
Why Hire London Landlord Certifications?
What are the Landlord Certificates?
These are the documents that the qualified engineers provide after completing the inspections. If you are a landlord, you would need all landlord certificates for your rental property.
Find the list of landlord certificates below:
- An electrical installation condition report (EICR)
- EICR Certificate
- Commercial electrical safety certificate
- Gas safety record
- Emergency lighting certificate
- LPG Certifications
- Commercial gas certificate
- PAT record
- Commercial PAT testing
- Energy performance certificate
- Non-domestic EPC
- Legionella testing
- Property inventories
- Fire alarm certificate
- Commercial fire testing
- Smoke alarm certification
- CO alarm certification
Other related services:
- Boiler services
- Electrical remedial works
- Electric Cooker installations
- Electrical cooker repairs
- Boiler repair
- Power flush
- Electric hob installation
- Shower repair
- Lighting repairs
- Lighting installations
- Cooker services
- Gas cooker installation
How to get the landlord certificates?
You will need to hire a qualified engineer to issue a certificate that you need. Here at London Landlord Certifications, all engineers are qualified and fully insured to inspect the property for all certificates.
Who can issue one?
Only qualified and competent persons can issue certificates, but it also depends on the certificates.
How much does a certificate cost?
The cost of the certificates depends on the inspection you require and the location of the property.
Find the costs below:
- EICR for Landlord: Costs of the EICR would be somewhere between £110 and £850 plus VAT, but that depends on the property’s circuits, consumer unit, and location.
- Gas Record: The gas record cost depends on the number of gas appliances you have and the property’s location. The average price would be somewhere between £65 and £150 plus VAT.
- PAT: The PAT certificate cost depends on the number of equipment you have and the property’s location. The average price would be somewhere between £65 and £150 plus VAT.
- Energy performance certificate: EPC certificate depends on the number of bedrooms you have and the location. The typical cost will be somewhere between £65 and £250 plus VAT.
- Fire Alarm Certificate: This depends on the number of units, size of the building and location. The fire alarm certificate’s average price would be somewhere between £150 and £550 plus VAT.
- Property inventories: This depends on the number of bedrooms and the location of the property. The typical price would be somewhere between £150 and £500 plus VAT.
- Legionella testing: The cost of Legionella testing would be between £250 and £650 plus VAT.
- Smoke Alarm: The average cost of a smoke alarm certificate would be between £150 and £250 plus VAT
- CO alarm: The CO alarm certificate cost would be between £65 and £150 plus VAT.
Do you need certificates when selling/buying a flat Or house?
Many of the landlords are required by law. Only EPC certificates are required for potential buyers and tenants before selling or renting a property. Having a certificate would undoubtedly make the process easier. So it is crucial to have one.
Find further details about EPC here.